4 day(s) / 3 night(s) :
You are off for a starred-weekend in the heart of the oldest vineyard in France. A stay in the midst of the most beautiful 5-star hotels in the region!
A region that owns some of the oldest vineyards in France, Provence possesses a multitude of treasures waiting to be discovered. From great reds and vintages whites not forgetting fabulous rosé wines each produced to reflect unique flavours and character! The perfect companion for an unforgettable mediterranean dining experience!
- Wines of the region
- Useful info
(soon available in english)
- When to go there ?
THIS WINE TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3 nights in a 5-star hotel in the heart of the vineyards - Breakfast included
- 3 lunches in the Mediterranean style
- 3 gourmet dinners at starred-restaurants
- 1 cooking class taught by a starred Michelin Guide-chef, followed by tasting your creation
- 1 guided tour of the town of Aix-en-Provence
- 1 drive aboard a 2CV in the heart of the Provencal vineyards
- 1 morning of Vinotherapy treatments
- 2 visits and tastings at wine-growing estates of the Sainte Victoire and Côtes de Provence appellations (Cru Classé)
- 1 lovely cruise aboard a sailboat on the Côte d'Azur
Day 1 : Welcome to ProvenceProvence, its wines, its congeniality, the uniqueness of its landscape and the warmth of its people… During the first day, you will discover the secrets of the beautiful town of Aix. Immerse yourself in the Provencal way of life… be swept away by locally produced rosés, guided by the local producers we have meticulously selected for you.
- Aix-en-Provence invites you in and will undoubtedly cast you under its spell with its rich history and fascinating alleys.
- Your first sensory delight of the journey… Savour a lunch accompanied by stunning surroundings with the incomparable view of the Sainte-Victoire Mountain. An absolute joy!
- A short distance from your restaurant, you will find a winemaking property that produces one of the best rosés in the region. This family-owned estate, which has found a fine balance between winemaking tradition and modernity, is expecting your company and invites you to discover their ways, sampling their rosés, then move on to their whites and their reds… A must in the area.
- A star chef expertly draws the very best the region has to offer, creating a unique moment of culinary pleasure. A table awaits at his restaurant, in the shade of a Roman Abbey.
- It's time to relax in a 5-star guest house. Your room, a haven of peace, is located in the heart of the vineyards. A refined and cozy atmosphere in which to rest.
Day 2 : Gourmet stroll in the Varois countryToday, the itinerary will take you off the beaten track, for culinary experiences where the emphasis is placed on originality. Navigate your way to star restaurants, vintage wines and incredible landscapes, in the heart of French vineyards…
- Go backstage at a star restaurant, for a cooking class taught by the Chef himself, who will share with you his cooking secrets. A moment of culinary revelation!
- Make your way to a romantic private dining room and enjoy your delicious creations.
- You will then be welcomed to an estate, which sets itself apart through its title of "Cru Classé". Its wine quality is recognized worldwide. More than a simple visit, the owners will provide you with a glimpse of their world, sharing it with passion and originality.
- Your dinner is an ode to truffle. The star restaurant chef dedicates the menu to this precious treasure, prepared in a manner that produces a symphony of taste.
- A winding road through ancestral vineyards leads you to your 5-star castle. Benefitting from a privileged location, you will be warmly welcomed in to this family-spirited and friendly environment.
Day 3 : Close up and personal with ProvenceYour journey is close to an end but let's not think about that. Forget everything for a minute and take the chance to relax and do nothing else. Refreshed and ready to go, explore the Provencal way of life as you get nearer to the Mediterranean coast…
- Time has stopped, enjoy your hotel's spa, make the most of your morning and let the grapes be at the source of your beauty and wellbeing treatments.
- Enjoy a traditional Provencal lunch on the terrace and in the shade of olive trees, in perfect tune with the Castle's wine. You are highly recommended to take your time here!
- Aboard your legendary 2CV, drive through the Provencal vineyards according to your tastes. An aperitif is waiting for you at the heart of the vineyards.
- Make the most of a romantic dinner at one of the region's best starred-restaurants, where the Chef is renowned for his creativity.
- Spend the night in your 5-star hotel for a peaceful night, surrounded by vineyards.
Day 4 : The Calanques, in the heart of the Provencal gemsTo end your journey beautifully, what could be better than a sea cruise on the Côte d'Azur? Take the time to wander in the charming alleys of Frejus or Saint-Raphaël and board a sailboat, for a very romantic boat trip. You will catch a train in Aix-en-Provence at the end of the afternoon. You will be able to say you truly experienced Provence, your head full of good memories.
Activities and schedules may be adjusted depending on availability. They will be confirmed in your quote request. Package prices are indicative and may vary depending on desired dates, availability, and number of people. The price is calculated on the basis of 2 persons.
- Your morning is free to be spent by the sea, where your senses will be aroused, guided by the history and flavours of the old quarters. The marina and its numerous shops are accessible by foot from the town centre.
- Enter a Mediterranean villa for lunch. Surrounded by pines and mimosas, the cuisine oozes soft and fresh Provencal fragrances.
- On board your sailboat, let go for the duration of the boat trip.
- Make the most of your last moments to enjoy the sunset.
AN EXCEPTIONAL TRIP THE PROVENCE WAY
4 day(s) / 3 night(s)
1 850,00 €per person
- The Provencal charm
- The melodious accent of the locals
- Your exclusive drive aboard a 2CV
- The lovely cruise on a sailboat
- The exceptional Vinotherapy treatments
- The two 5-star hotels carefully selected in the heart of the oldest wine-growing estate in France
You may also like
The secrets of Porto
3 day(s) / 2 night(s)
415,00 €per person