4 day(s) / 3 night(s) :
Country heritage of unparalleled richness, Alsace welcomes you to this stay under the sign of serenity and well-being.
Covering an area of approximately 170 km, the wine route of Alsace distinguishes itself with its terroir and appellation unique to this region. It prides itself with historic villages sheltered by luxurious landscapes and renowned vineyards that plunge you into an atmosphere Alsace prides itself for!
- Wines of the region
- Useful info
(soon available in english)
- When to go there ?
THIS WINE TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3 nights in 4-star hotels with exclusive services - includes breakfast
- 4 lunches in typical Alsatian bistros and brasseries
- 3 gourmet dinners in starred restaurants
- Exclusive visit to Strasbourg by 2CV
- Strasbourg Pass, includes a special access to museums and a bicycle for half a day
- Visit of Strasbourg's Hospices Civils
- 2 visits to renowned producers of typical Alsace fare
- One hour treatment and access to your 4-star hotel spa
- A guide book to all local favorite spots
Day 1 : Welcome to AlsaceAlsace, a region with an impressive heritage, welcomes you for a stay dedicated to serenity and good-living. Strasbourg, the European capital, is your first stop.
Your 4-star hotel, built in the 16th century, immerses you straight away in the history of this town, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. Continue your adventure in a 2CV, discovering many architectural treasures along the way. After a gourmet lunch, served in one of the many brasseries with a typical Alsatian atmosphere, feel free to visit the beautiful monuments the town has to offer or continue your journey by bicycle or boat. In the evening, you have your first rendezvous with haute cuisine at a starred restaurant.
- Explore the town in French favorite - the convertible. The 2CV you board will allow you to discover the many treasures Strasbourg has to offer.
- The visit to the "Hospices Civils" is a chance to get acquainted with the oldest wine in the world (vintage of 1472).
- At lunchtime, make your way to an Alsatian bistro with a warm atmosphere.
- The Strasbourg Pass opens the doors to many museums in town and allows you to use a bicycle for the whole afternoon.
- In the evening, you are invited to dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Stay one night at a beautiful 4-star hotel, located in the heart of historical Strasbourg.
Day 2 : Ribeauvillé, a town dedicated to wineFollow the vineyards to reach Ribeauvillé, a must-visit site in the region with its steep streets and half-timbered houses that are undoubtedly Alsace. It is now time to meet one of the local producers as the oldest wine-producing co-operative cellar in France (1895) opens its doors. Once that visit is over move your tastebuds on to the Riesling Grands Crus, a wonder of purity.
Settle down on one of the benches of a typical Alsatian winstub and allow yourself to be tempted by the many regional specialties. The afternoon is dedicated to meeting a small local family producer. The adventure through the vineyards finishes back at your hotel. Another starred restaurant, they will ensure you are warmly welcomed.
- During the morning visit the oldest wine-producing co-operative cellar in France (1895), with its careful selection and crisp and classy vintages
- Lunch is held in a typical Alsatian atmosphere
- Meet a star local producer, a family wine business known worldwide
- Take the time to wander in the narrow streets of Ribeauvillé and the surrounding vineyards
- Meet up in a charming village for an exquisite meal in a starred restaurant
- Sleep in a 4-star hotel with Alsatian charm, located in Kaysersberg - a typical Alsatian village close to Colmar - with access to its spa
Day 3 : Live the Alsatian wayTake a well-deserved break this morning. The hotel's spa is expecting you for a treatment session, choose between an energetic or relaxing session. Take your time, the restaurant where you are expected later is nearby. Spend a leisurely afternoon between the embedded hills and the authentic villages. Take this opportunity to visit Christine Ferber, an expert who will treat you to jams acclaimed by the most renowned chefs. Finish this adventure with a visit to the local starred chef.
- This morning take a long relaxing session in your hotel spa.
- Lunch will be taken very close-by in a charming winstub just round the corner of your hotel, before continuing exploring this legendary wine route.
- Enjoy a privileged time in the only 3-star, gourmet restaurant in Alsace.
- Sleep in a 4-star hotel with Alsatian charm, located in Kaysersberg - a typical Alsatian village close to Colmar - with access to the spa.
Day 4 : Colmar or Alsace in all its gloryYou cannot leave the region without first visiting the Alsace wine capital: Colmar. A town where traditions seem so modern.
Activities and schedules may be adjusted depending on availability. They will be confirmed in your quote request. Package prices are indicative and may vary depending on desired dates, availability, and number of people. The price is calculated on the basis of 2 persons.
- Take the time to stroll around the historical districts of Colmar. Discover Little Venice ("Petite Venise"), Koïfhus or the impressive Cathedral.
- Say goodbye to Alsatian gastronomy with lunch in a restaurant where the chef cooks a delicate cuisine, beautifully revisiting the traditional local dishes. With a view of Little Venice!
GOOD-LIVING THE ALSATIAN WAY
4 day(s) / 3 night(s)
1 475,00 €per person
- The friendliness of Alsace
- Your trip on the Alsace wine route
- Your luxurious hotels
- The rich historical heritage
- The 3 gourmet dinners in starred restaurant
- The Spa
You may also like
An exceptional trip the Provence way
4 day(s) / 3 night(s)
1 850,00 €per person